Bring back a sense of safety today
Celtic Environmental Services is the ideal solution for disinfecting and sanitizing
- We use specialized equipment for interior disinfecting and sanitizing.
- Our products are approved by the EPA to be effective against SARS-CoV-2, the root cause of COVID-19.
- Our program includes trigger-spraying and wiping all touch points and non-porous horizontal surfaces. In addition, our technicians apply the EPA-registered products using misting/fogging power equipment.
Call 1-800-990-9296 to schedule your service!
Government | Military | Educational | Commercial | Industrial
This includes a decontamination of all surfaces and wipe down with an EPA approved solution, utilizing misting, fogging and cleansing methods.
We offer two solutions, both of which are approved by EPA for the fight against Coronavirus, each varying in disinfecting times and wait times upon completion. All trained technicians will utilize approved tools and equipment, including foggers/misters, PPE etc.
Our product selection controls COVID-19 by targeting the SARS-CoV-2 strain, which is the root cause of COVID-19.
Using specialized equipment for interior disinfecting and sanitizing, technicians apply the EPA registered products by misting/fogging power equipment. This application is the most common and deemed safe for electronics, porous and non-porous surfaces.
Technicians will identify the most touched surfaces and explain the entire process to the client before commencing services.
This service is offered as:
- One time
Additional services that can be added to this precautionary program include:
- HEPA vacuum of porous surfaces
- Air testing
Put our knowledge and expertise to work for the ones you rely on
Service & Retail Industry
Frequently Asked Questions
Be prepared to exit your home or building, for a period of 30 minutes – 2 hours while the fogging solution is drying, depending on product offering chosen and level of service.
Ensure all porous materials, foods etc. are stored in sealed containers and removed from horizontal surfaces and floors.
Animals must be removed from the area during application. Once the product is dry it will have no effect to people or pets.
Yes, this product can be used in restaurants and kitchens. Food should be off of counters, and put away in a sealed package. Surfaces where food comes in contact will be rinsed with water after application.
There are no restrictions as to time interval to reapply.
Once products dries, no residual should be expected.
Yes, the mist will not damage electronics.
The products utilized are formulated for hard, non-porous surfaces. Some surfaces such as carpets are on the label, but application to a porous surface will not be as effective.
Latest research suggests by the NIH (US National Institutes of Health) study found that the Sars-CoV-2 virus survives for longer on cardboard – up to 24 hours – and up to 2-3 days on plastic and stainless-steel surfaces. On clothing and other surfaces harder to disinfect, it is not yet clear how long the virus can survive. The absorbent natural fibers in cardboard, however, may cause the virus to dry up more quickly than on plastic and metal, suggests Vincent Munster, head of the virus ecology section at Rocky Mountain Laboratories and one of those who led the NIH study. *
Our clients must not immediately wipe down surfaces sprayed for at least thirty minutes after treatment.
Our service will provide decontamination to all areas accessible to our cleaning solutions and fogging/misting tools and systems. Based on the product specifications and methods of cleaning applied, all known viruses listed on the EPA decontamination products will be eliminated once the surfaces dry, (typically up to ten minutes). This provides a base line for all occupants and building owners. However, like any virus or bacteria, these contaminants can enter at any time after the service is complete, via airborne methods or carried in by building occupants. In today’s world every homeowner and building occupants must careful and cautious in managing their home or organization and adopt new systems and procedures for all who enter to comply with. Please see our Useful Links Section for more information on protecting your home or business in between applications.
- Continuous Ventilation (ideal): Keep windows open 1-2”, or enough to feel a draft on the back of your hand when your hand is in front of the window, all the time. Keeping windows “cracked” like this should not significantly impact your utility bill. To maximize air circulation, open windows on opposite sides of the house and on each floor.
- Periodic Ventilation (good): Open windows and/or doors wide for at least 15 minutes, 3 times a day. Good times to do this are in the morning when everyone wakes up, while you are making dinner, and just before bedtime.
- Textiles, clothing, carpets and other soft surfaces are not covered with this service. While they are less likely to hold or cause contamination, these surfaces can be HEPA vacuumed as part of the services available. Please speak to our customer service representative for more information.
- Fogging and misting services, with additional wipe downs with an EPA approved sanitization solution is primarily for hard surfaces and most touched. The fogging will cover all horizontal surfaces, bathroom, doors and handles, and other commonly used features.
- Clients are always advised to prepare for the decontamination service, by clearing all products from horizontal surfaces, and ensuring all areas are accessible to our technician.
- Our service will provide decontamination to all areas accessible to our cleaning solutions and fogging/misting tools and systems. Based on the product specifications and methods of cleaning applied, all known viruses listed on the EPA decontamination products will be eliminated once the surfaces dry, (typically up to ten minutes). This provides a base line for all occupants and building owners. However, like any virus or bacteria, these contaminants can enter at any time after the service is complete, via airborne methods or carried in by building occupants. In todays world every homeowner and building occupants must be careful and cautious in managing their home or organization, and adopt new systems and procedures for all who enter to comply with.